Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I HeArT Halloween!

I can't believe it's the middle of November already! Time has flown by and I am just now finally posting about Halloween!
I absolutely LOVE Halloween! It's definately one of my very favorite holidays. Scotty and I go all out with a strobe light, fog, scary music, the works!! WE LOVE IT! Both kids got way into it this year and even Gracee caught on very fast that if she stuck out her little pumpkin, she would get some candy in it! I thought they both looked VERY cute. Gracee was one of the cutest ladybugs I've ever seen! Scotty made a GREAT Superman. Scott made a FABULOUS and very SEXY Clark Kent. & I was a momma Ladybug.






The week long festivities started out with some fun at the Ward Halloween Party. It's always fun to see the many different kids all dressed up and excited about Halloween. There were a lot of great costumes too!


Then we had a little pumpkin carving party at my parents house with the fam.

Everyone carved awesome pumpkins! Robby got the award for the cleanest pumpkin... and the most carefully carved. He's a perfectionist to say the least :) HAHA

Jenn & Gracee, Jeff, Jason, Amber & Addy, Mom, Scott & Scotty, Robby

We all dressed up and had a great time. It was cool to see that everyone participated in the costume wearing.

Robby, Mom, Jenn, Dad, Gracelynn, Jason, Scott, Scotty, Amber, Jeff, Addy.

My dad didn't even look like himself and the kids were looking at him so so strange! IT WAS HILLARIOUS! My mom's wig made her look so different too!

Happy Halloween!!

7 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

I love your costumes. How cute that you matched Gracie and Scotty and little Scotty matched. Also your parents are awesome, their costumes were great!!

The Gray Fam said...

You guys all looked so cute. I am so glad that we were able to hang out with you guys and see you all dressed up!!! Jeff and I had a fun time!!! We still need to get those pics of Addy so I can post em!!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Cute family costumes you are so clever! You all look way good you have such a cute family.

Craner Family said...

Scotty's a hotty with dark hair!!! your kids are so cute. I love ladybugs too! Okay, and you look gorgeous always.

Love ya!

JR and Brynn said...

Love the pictures! I too LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween. Scotty, looking good. :) So adorable you guys.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Yes...I love Scotty's glasses. Your kiddos are so cute!

Lexie said...

So cute, I love your costumes and I love that you match your kids. Way to go!