Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

We had such a great Easter weekend. Scotty and Gracee had such a blast. They LOVED searching for eggs! It started out at my parents house for a hunt and some lunch. The kids went out with their baskets and did so great searching! SO much fun.

Gracee saw Addy's basket on the stairs and walked over and started putting Addy's eggs into her own basket... like WOW... here's a whole BUNCH of eggs!! HAHHA It was so funny. The kids were very worn out and when we got in the car Gracelynn fell asleep almost immediately and Scotty started falling asleep and then says, "Oh No! MOMMY! I'm falling asleep! I watch a movie!!" (I guess if there is a movie in it will help him stay awake). IT WAS SO FUNNY!!! I told him it was okay to just go to sleep and he laid his head down and gave in.

That night Scotty decided he was going to leave his binki out for the Easter Bunny to take to the babies. He's a big boy now and binki's are for babies. He was very hesitant but put it on the couch under a pillow for the Bunny to find. He went to bed pretty good with out it. When we woke up on Easter, there was a BIG basket full of prizes and treats and candy, and eggs everywhere!

Gracee was ready so I was finishing getting Scotty ready and I hear Gracee yelling, "EGG, EGG, EGG!"

We walk out and she had gathered as many eggs as she could and there was a big pile on the fire place! HAHA.

Needless to say, we rehid them when we got home from church so Scotty could have a chance at them.



Scotty has had a fairly tough time w/ out the binki but knows that the Easter Bunny took it to the babies. He still asks for it at least once every day but is doing okay. He is having a harder time with naps since it's been gone tho. I really have to wear him out in the day so he will go down. He never asks for it at night tho which is good.

After naps on Sunday, we headed over to the Goffs for the hunt and dinner.

Of course, the kids LOVED it once again!



All in all, a great day!



Side Note: I made Gracee's bows :) Let me know if you want some!!

3 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Holy crap your babies are so dang cute!! They are getting so big!!

Dash Of Sass said...

Jenn!!!!!!! How adorable are your two little ones? I can't believe you have 2! I love peeking in on your cute family!!!! I hope all is well! you look so happy! I love ya and miss you!Xo! Whit

Lexie said...

What a fun Easter! The kids look so cute and you can tell the eggs were a real hit, and well placed, way to go!