We are so excited for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to be so close to us!
We went and walked around it and took some pictures the other day.
Scotty & Gracee liked this little stone bench that says, "I Love To See The Temple..." SO EXCITING!
It is such a beautiful building! I'm excited that we get to have to opportunity to volunteer in it for the open house starting June 1st!
4 comments:
Beautiful pics Jenn! I want to take Nate to the open house this summer! :) I wish Ky was old enough to go, but I may use your example and take them to walk around it! Love you!
How beautiful! I'm so excited that you guys get to help out. We're going to take the kids while we're out in Utah (I need to get tickets), I hope we get to see you guys while we're out visiting. A trip isn't the same without seeing the Goffs!
LOL Duh! I can't believe I wrote that! I even already have tickets for Nate and Ky to go to the open house! Duh! They went to the Draper one with Rob and Brittany and loved it!:) I am excited that I get to take them to this one! :)
Darling pics, you guys. How exciting to have it so close.
Post a Comment