Monday, October 12, 2009

NEW YORK BABY

We had so much fun in NY and did everything there is to do! We missed our kids like crazy but knew they were in good hands!

Statue of Liberty:


The best cupcake place we've ever been!
Magnolia’s:


Tour of Central Park:


Friends Fountain...




Dinner outside in Little Italy:


Wicked:



Yankee Game:



Empire State Building:



Yankee Stadium Tour:




Serendipity Hot Chocolate:

5 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

how fun!!! I have never been to NY but I would love to it looks so fun! we need to get together k :)

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh I'm so jealous you went there. That's where we went on our honeymoon and we are dieing to go back!!! Totally jealous!

Snedeger Family said...

Great pictures. Looks like a ton of fun

Lexie said...

What a fun trip. It looks like such a blast and it looks like you are having the time of your lives in every picture. I love the pic of Scotty whispering in Elpheba's ear.

Lizz said...

Color me JEALOUS! I am DYING to go to NY, but $$$$$ YIKES! AJ misses you like crazy! He had a sub the last 6 weeks and it was a nightmare. Hopefully everything gets back to normal when we go back on track.