Saturday, January 16, 2010

SuNbEaMs

I can't believe I have a little boy old enough to be in primary! He cried so since my new calling is PrImArY ChOrIsTeR he sat up by me. Then during singing time he decided that it was okay to sit w/ his class. Then cried again when they went to class. He stopped pretty quick tho and was VeRy excited to show us his "I am a Child of God" crown! All in all it was okay and he's excited to go again tomorrow!

2 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh...Hatch had a hard time too. He didn't cry but when I picked him up he said, "you took a long time mom." Poor kids. Going to playing with toys and eating snacks to sitting for two hours.

Lacee DeG said...

Jen!! Your kids are so adorable! Gracee sounds like an adorable handful! I can totally relate!