Thursday, October 21, 2010

& the tie breaker is...

IT'S A GIRL!!!
WaHoo! We are so dang excited to add another baby girl to our family!
We are due April 7th... right around Scotty boy's birthday!
Pics to come :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys! I had no idea you were even pregnant, so I'm glad I saw this! When are you due?

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

yay! so exciting. we get to have best little friends :) definitely excited for some play dates

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

yay!!! You are pregnant!!! How far along are you?! We just found out we are having another boy.

Becka said...

That is so exciting! How far apart will she and Gracee be? We come up to Utah for a visit around Thanksgiving, and I would love to get together to visit.

Brent Gray said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Gracee, Addy and "new cuz" are going to just bestest of friends! ;-)

winston and jillyn egan said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats!

rwphillipsfamily said...

awwwwwww!!!! dang cute..

happy happy happy for you!!! luvs!!
you teeny tiny little thing..
luvs..

Lexie said...

Hooray, we're so excited for you, I hope you're feeling well!