Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner tonight and Gracee said,
"COOKIES!"

Lila has 8 teeth & hopefully is done teething for a minute.

We drove through Wyoming coming home from Bear Lake last month. We always stop at the gas station for a quick break, water & usually treats. As we were pulling up, Scott said, "Jenn, do you want a water?"
I said, "Ya, thanks."
Gracee says, "Daddy what did you just ask Mommy?"
He says, "I asked her if she wanted a water."
Gracee says, "OH! I thought you said,
'hey Mommy do you think we should get the kids a happy meal?'"!
WE DIED! She cracks us up!

Scotty loves playing his Xbox games. Our favorite right now is Disneyland Kinect. It's amazing how accurate the lay-out is. Scotty will know his way around DL better than us next time we go. We wanna go back tomorrow. We love DL!

Have a SuPeR Thursday!

No comments: