Friday, July 27, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe this boy is all done with Kindergarten!  

Their class did the cutest little presentation by learning 5 facts about an animal.  They dressed up as their animal & we got to walk around and push a button on their shirt to hear all about them.  Scotty boy decided he wanted to be a Howler Monkey.
-I am the loudest monkey.
-The boys are black & the girls are brown.
-I use my tail as an extra arm!
-I eat leaves & fruit.
-I walk slow because I walk along the branches instead of swing.

Scotty & his buddy Noa.
They also sang a bunch of songs.

He got a "Daybreak Dolphin Award" for achieving so many goals. 

He absolutely loved his teacher Mrs. Collins.

What a great year!  
I can't believe 1st grade is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

No way! I can't believe he's going to be in first grade! Your kids are getting so big. Hope all is well for you and your adorable little family! We should get together....IKEA maybe? LOVE the play area there! TTYS :)

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

time goes by way too fast! he is so cute