Jenn, I'm so excited you started a blog. Scotty and Gracee are so cute. We need to get together and play guitar hero. Tim wants to see how much Scotty has improved.
YEAH you have a blog!! I love blogs!:) How cute is scotty in the bathroom with the toilet paper all over! He is adorable! We should for sure get together soon!! Hope all is well:)
6 comments:
Jenn he is getting so dang big and so dang cute!!!! I can't wait to get him and Kadyn together. Next week is on!!
Love ya,
Nat :)
Jenn, I'm so excited you started a blog. Scotty and Gracee are so cute. We need to get together and play guitar hero. Tim wants to see how much Scotty has improved.
Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited!!
Yeah, I am so happy you have a blog so we can keep in touch. I really miss you and hanging out weekly. Also miss being able to talk.
I can't believe how big Scotty and Gracee have gotten. They are such cute kids.
Jamie
http://schnegelberger.blogspot.com/
YEAH you have a blog!! I love blogs!:) How cute is scotty in the bathroom with the toilet paper all over! He is adorable! We should for sure get together soon!! Hope all is well:)
Yaaa! I am so happy you finally did this! Now I can keep a close eye on your cute family. I cannot believe how old you kiddies are. They are darling!
Post a Comment