Saturday, February 9, 2008

Twilight Series







Okay, I finally finished Eclipse! I love the Twilight series! I am looking forward to August 2 when the 4th book Breaking Dawn comes out. I also love the authors website: stepheniemeyer.com where I could probably spend hours.

Did you know she wrote another one: Midnight Sun is Twilight in Edward's perspective. There is so much more to his side of the story than there is to Bella's. After all, Bella only knows that an incredibly gorgeous boy is looking at her funny. Meanwhile, Edward is suffering through one of the most momentous days of his very long life! First there's the shock and frustration of not being able to hear Bella's thoughts, then the wild, monstrous reaction to her scent, followed by the incredible expenditure of self-control that it takes to not kill her… His side of Bella's first day at Forks High School is so exciting!!! I liked being able to see how he viewd everything. If you want to read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, go here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

Get excited for Breaking Dawn!!

No comments: