Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My New Project

Right before Christmas my friend Meri told me about how she had put her daughter in a plain beanie and wanted it to be more girly and cute. So she put a flower headband around it to make it cute. Of course, I had to do the same w/ Gracelynn.

Then we decided to make a bunch of flowers so we could interchange them on the hats. I love how they all turned out!!


I put little pins on them so they can interchange w/ my headbands AND my hats :)

7 comments:

cami said...

Those are adorable. She is the cutest baby on the block! I love her big smiles.

The Shirley Family said...

Your headbands turned out darling, and Gracee looks so cute wearing them!!

Jamie said...

That is such a cute idea. I am totally going to have to copy you.

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Wow cute idea!! I just have to tell you that your kids are so cute I am jealous, I hope mine (when I decided to have them) are as cute as they are!

The Bonham Family said...

Darling headbands! I wish I had my little girl to dress up all cute!

The Bonham Family said...

Jen- When you get a sec e-mail me your blog e-mail at mcrae3333@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

So, so cute Jen!! She is a doll!