Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had such a great Easter this year. Holidays are so fun with kids :) It started with a fun filled Saturday night coloring eggs.


Scotty LOVED it. He loved to take out the eggs and stick them back in.

After they were dry, he and daddy decorated them w/ stickers. Scotty picked out all the stickers and put them on the eggs. It was a lot of fun. The eggs turned out so bright and Scotty thought it was so "cool!" He kept saying COOL and WOW!


Gracee looked so cute in her new bow from Heather!! THANKS HEATHER! We love it. It was perfect with her spring outfit.


Then Sunday morning he found some eggs and kept saying "EGG, EGG!" He loved finding all of the eggs. He didn't want to put them in his basket tho. He just wanted to make a big pile on the floor.
Then that afternoon it was such a nice day but a little windy and we went outside to play with Scotty's new bubbles!

We can't wait for the nice weather to stay!!


That night Scott's parents and sister Christy came over for a little Easter time w/ the kids and played some Guitar Hero.

Good job Mic for beating Scotty on such a hard song!! :) Thanks for the fun night!
What a fun day to spend together as a family to remember the Savior and create fun memories!! Happy Easter!!
And Happy Birthday Aunt "Cici" a few weeks ago! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- Is it not so much fun to watch them do things and actually start to enjoy them, little Scotty's age is a fun one! Im glad you guy's had a great Easter. Such a cute little family. Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Easter! I'm so glad you liked the headband...she looks adorable!

JR and Brynn said...

Jenn, It is so weird to me that we are all in our own homes coloring eggs with our own children. I can't believe that we are old enough to be real adults. That is nutty. Cute pics and cute family, you guys! Hope all is well.
---JR & Brynn

Heather said...

Jenn! So glad you left me a message, it's been so long! Your kids are so cute :) Looks like you guys are doing great, I am so happy for you. Now I know you have a blog so I am going to check in on your family!

~Natalie~ said...

Toys R Us is where I bought Kadyn's fire truck. He really does love it. So I've bag tagged you. Go to my blog to find out what you need to do.
Love ya