Saturday, April 5, 2008

Play Dates w/ Kado!

A few weeks ago Scott was able to go to Las Vegas for a little Nascar fun w/ my dad and brothers. While he was gone we invited our good friends Nat & Kadyn over for a little fun ourselves!! I will have to say, Scotty & Kadyn are gonna be good buds. They are so cute together. Their favorite part was playing with balls! Of course we had to hide a few because they both had to have the same one, but in the end they were happy and each chose a good one :) Scotty is at the age where he REFUSES to put on his jams and it's a fight every night... apparently I lost this one haha.



They both love Barney so we played ball and watched Barney. Looks like Gracelynn is gonna like Barney too!


I love Kadyn's face in this one! CUTE BOY!


And cute little Gracee was so happy to just jump and watch the boys play basketball!


We had so much fun that night that we decided that we need to get our boys together more often so we figured we'd go play at The Little Gym with them. It took Scotty a minute to warm up but as soon as he let me put him down he was all over the place. I think his favorite was the balance beam. Kadyn kept saying, "Scotty?" And he'd look to make sure Scotty was coming too! SO FUN!!

4 comments:

~Natalie~ said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Can't wait till next time. :) Scotty and Kado are so fun to watch. Little Gym is a blast...I'm so glad that we are doing it together.
Love ya,
Nat

~Natalie~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCOTTY!!!!

JR and Brynn said...

So cute! I didn't know you and Nat were friends. That is awesome. She is sure sweet. You two have darling little boys.

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, Jen, we are going private and would love to invite you to our blog. Email me your email at brynn_bell@hotmail.com if you would. Thanks