Saturday, April 26, 2008

GO JAZZ!!

So we are huge Jazz fans and always have been. I'm so lovin the playoffs right now. Scotty and Gracee will be wearin their Jazz spirit tonight! This video is one of the very best Jazz moments of all time. It still gives me the chills EVERY time I watch it! I think we have an awesome team this season so LET'S GO JAZZ!!!


You have to pause my music to get the full efect of the video :)

3 comments:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

SAME!!! We should TOTALLY do a Jazz party!! I am so glad that you guys are fans - I swear some people think Jake and I are crazy because we stay home on the weekend nights to watch the games! ha ha! We went to the game last night and I finally taked Jake into getting me a D-Will jersey - YESSS!!:)

The Shirley Family said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you guys and watching the game on Saturday. Addison had a blast playing with Scotty. It was so cute watching them scream and play together.

~Natalie~ said...

So we missed going to the little gym and seeing you guys. This week for sure we will be going. :) How did Scotty do without his little friend telling him "Scotty come on"?