Monday, June 16, 2008

Dad's & Grad's

First of all, I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to my sweet husband. Scotty is seriously one of the best dad's around. He is so good to our kids and they are so lucky to have a dad who gets to stay home on Mondays while mom goes to work. I know the kids have so much fun because it is always a sad morning on Tuesdays. Thanks babe for being such a great daddy to our kids!


Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and Father-in-law too!!
My dad always makes me feel special because I am his only daughter. I am his favorite daughter and he always knew what to say:)
My Father-in-law is so great! He has always made me feel so welcome and loved in thier family. I have truly been so blessed with such amazing in-laws!

& Last but not least... the 2 Grads in our fam: Garrett who just graduated from the U.

& Robby who just graduated from Hillcrest High!

Congratulations to both of you. We are so proud!

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

That was a sweet tribute to your hubby! It's fun to see what a great dad and husband he is! Tell him he's come along way since they put dog food all over my parents yard!!! We love you guys your such a darling couple! Congrats to Garrett what a stud that kid is! I hope he finds some amaazing wife one day!

Craner Family said...

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I found you! This is Katy (Miyasaki)Craner! AHHH! I miss you so much. You have such a cute blog. We HAVE to get together again~ email me: katycraner@msn.com (or just check out our blog)

LOVE ya!
Katy

Lindsey Harman said...

Sounds like you have a great hubby! Holy Robby!! All grown up! I haven't seen you family forever! Fun to see the updates. Are we really getting that old?