Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gracelynn 9 months...

ALREADY?? I can't believe our little sweetie just turned 9 months! She is the sweetest little thing and always so happy.

(her new favorite pose) hahha... I think it's so cute!

She is getting around anywhere she wants... her favorite place to go is the stairs. She thinks it's funny... NOT COOL! She is army crawling all over

and then will get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth.

She thinks she is so cool :)

She loves to play with Scotty.


She pulls herself up and kneels up to everything.
Time to lower the crib!


We can still usually get in two good naps every day even tho she doesn't love to get in her crib. She just wants to play but is so tired that she finally gives in...

(hasn't quite conquered the whole sleeping sitting up yet ;)

She absolutely LOVES it when we come in to get her afterwards.


I was very happy to learn that she didn't have to get any 9 month immunizations... I guess she got them all at her 6 month!
And the verdict is:
17 lbs, 11 ounces - 35%
28 1/2 inches - 90%
head, 17 1/4 inches - 60%

7 comments:

~Natalie~ said...

She is so dang cute! She is such a good baby and getting so big. Kado just loves her.

The Gray Fam said...

Man, I cannot believe she is already 9 months old. It seems like yesterday we were visiting you guys in the hospital. She's growing up so fast!!!
Time for you guys to have another ;)

Heather said...

She is so dang cute! What a sweetheart :)

Brittney Wimmer said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she is getting! Has it really been nine months! She's beautiful, Jenn! Wish we could see her more often! Miss you!

JR and Brynn said...

Jen, she is such a doll! I can't beleive how fast they grow. So fun to see all your updates.

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn and Scotty! Its Jennie (Sanders) Keddington. Your kids are so cute! I am so glad I found your blog. I love seeing how everyone is doing. It's so crazy that we're all old married folks with kids now! Check out my blog, keddingtons.blogspot.com

The Bonham Family said...

Too cute! They are getting big quick! Good to see you the other day! Were planning the lunch I think on Wed!