Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Last Hurraw!



Well, we went up to Bear Lake over Labor Day for one final beach trip.

(what a view!)

We figured it would be getting cold soon so boating, jet skiing (GO MIC!!),

and playing at the beach would be coming to an end so the whole Goff family went up.

Needless to say, it was a blast once again!

Scotty and Gracee could live at the beach.

They love playing in the water and the sand. Gracee is very interested in the sand and really wants to taste it. haha


They both walk out as far as they can even tho the water isn't super warm.


Scotty especially likes one of us to hold the handle on his life jacket and swing him around in the water. He says "SWIMMIN!!" the whole time.
His other favorite thing to do is swing in the water and kick it real high!
READY?

SET...

GO!!


Gracee wants to hold our hand and just keep on walkin. Whether it's in the water...

or on the beach...

she just wants to walk.

They are so fun to take to the beach and make it worth the trip.

We always have a blast w/ the whole family. Good food, good company and good games! Scotty and Gracee LOVE grandma's cookin.

MMmmmm!

"THANK YOU GAMA!"


And a little Mary Poppins to end the evening :)

It was the first time the kids have seen it and they absolutely LOVED it! Okay, okay, I loved it too ;)
But really, Scotty was dancing to almost every song. His favorite was by far the penguing part!! SO CUTE!

6 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love the pic of your li'l kiddos sitting on the beach looking at the water. That is the cutest thing! That was fun to see you guys on sat. We definately need to hang soon again.

The Gray Fam said...

ah they are getting so big I can't believe it! I am glad that you guys were able to go up for one more trip. It looks like you had a great time!!!

The Bonham Family said...

So many precious pictures! I love that you go to Bear Lake so much! I do love it there! Your kids are so cute always playing together! I bet it's totally worth it now having them so close together!! Such a cute mom Jen!!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, looks so much fun! I am glad you guys were able to play one last time before your weather gets yucky. :) Your family is so darling.

Treo Sanders said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Your kids are darling. Hope to see you over the holidays that are coming up so quick.
Treo

Katie's crew said...

I love these pics! SO cute! You have the cutest little family ever!
LOL school pics....I took a picture of the pictures and uploaded it to my computer! (kinda dumb huh) ;)