Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Play Dates

Seriously... Play dates are the best! They wear Scotty out so bad and he takes the best naps after a play date, (Grace too). We just recently went to "The Aquarium" with Scotty's best bud Kaleb which is seriously the best place to go.

Scotty absolutely loved it.

Gracee even had a good time.


We went with our good friends Meri, Kaleb, and Brynley. Kaleb and Scotty are really good buds. Kaleb is about a year and half older than scotty and they just love eachother. Scotty does whatever Kaleb does. They are so cute.


Gracee and Bryn are only 3 months apart and are already becoming friends.

Thanks Meri for the great idea. Let's go again really soon!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that the place on 7th East? How much did it cost? I've heard its kind of expensive, but is it worth it?

The Bonham Family said...

Play dates are definatley worth it especially due to the amazing nap afterwards!!! looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Jenn Littlewood, Shandra, Talitha, Heather Haymond and I get together every Tuesday, so let me see if they all want to do the aquarium this Tuesday. That sounds like fun. I'll let you know for sure.

Craner Family said...

HEY! I love that aquarium. My girls are always asking to go back. We should go together, even though you just went! ha!

Jamie said...

I wish we were closer to have playdates. We really miss playing weekly with ya.

Unknown said...

Okay, I talked to the girls and we are set for tomorrow. I hope you get this comment in time. We are going to meet there at 1:00. I hope you can make it! Call me or text me and let me know if you can or can't.

Anonymous said...

Yay I found you! So, wanna come to playdate this week? Woo hoo :) And my goodness, your kids are cute! Talk to you soon I hope.