Scotty and Gracee are so cute! They just love helping Daddy with ANY projects around the house. When Scott was putting together Scotty's bookshelf, Scotty came in w/ a hammer to help hammer everything together.
And then the other day he was fixing our ottoman and both kids had to be right there helping! So cute!
WOW! Check out those muscles! GO SCOTTY! I have a very sexy hubby!! (If I do say so myself!) Thanks for fixing all my broken things!! LOVE YOU!
Hi Goffs! Shawna and Tyler and boys here! Got your link of Lexie's site and wanted to pop over and say hello. It is was wonderful seeing you a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can all get together again soon. Your kids are so darling! We just love you all Goffs!
We have a blog, too. I'm not the best at updating it,but there are some cute pics of my fellas. www.theborgfamily.com (you have to register to view our site).
for sure you are definately welcome to come anytime to our playdates the more the merrier, so I have been sending out texts whenever we do something so if you have a cell# that I can just text you at that works great if not I can just post you on your blog whenever we get together. It's good to hear from you, you have a cute little family!!
Ooops that was me above. So cute!! I love that when they are so "helpful". Definitely come to our playdates! I am so glad you want to come! I'll send ya the info through e-mail or maybe Jen already did, but it's so fun :)
9 comments:
Hi Goffs! Shawna and Tyler and boys here! Got your link of Lexie's site and wanted to pop over and say hello. It is was wonderful seeing you a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can all get together again soon. Your kids are so darling! We just love you all Goffs!
We have a blog, too. I'm not the best at updating it,but there are some cute pics of my fellas. www.theborgfamily.com (you have to register to view our site).
cute kids!! i love Gracee's shirt (I think thats the one I gave her)
for sure you are definately welcome to come anytime to our playdates the more the merrier, so I have been sending out texts whenever we do something so if you have a cell# that I can just text you at that works great if not I can just post you on your blog whenever we get together. It's good to hear from you, you have a cute little family!!
oh ya if you have a cell# you can send it to my email so it's not for everyone to see
wee0002@hotmail.com
Ooops that was me above. So cute!! I love that when they are so "helpful". Definitely come to our playdates! I am so glad you want to come! I'll send ya the info through e-mail or maybe Jen already did, but it's so fun :)
Isn't it great when they want to help Daddy and Mommy can get something done without "help?" I love when they get their own tools - what cuties!
They are so cute and such great little helpers. It feels like it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Let's get together soon.
Yes I love when they "help" because it really helps you out hu? They are soooo cute!
Post a Comment