Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ONE MORE MONTH!

Here is the final trailer for Twilight!

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


Counting down until November 21st!
(~pause my music at the very bottom~)

3 comments:

Lizz said...

What a great trailer! I am counting down to the 21st as well (well...I will be one of the crazies there on the 20th waiting in line for the midnight showing, just bought my tickets today!) Hope you're enjoying your time off! Your little girl looks like she had a great first b-day, AJ started walking on his first birthday as well! It totally made the day for me.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

I can not wait to see this too! I just bought my midnight showing tickets - they went on sale 3 days ago and are basically sold out! Can you believe it?? If you are available you should come with us -we got seats and there are a few next to us!

Craner Family said...

Jenn, Grace's birthday pictures are ADORABLE, and super funny. Howya doing?