Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bear Lake!

Can't go much time in the summer w/out posting fun Bear Lake pics!




It didn't take Gracee long to realize she didn't like her feet on the sand. We really wanted cute pics of the kids together by the water... but she refused!


I guess mom has to be in the pic...

We were lucky to have our friends Kim & Tim, and Addy & Drew join us. Scotty, Gracee, & Addy have a blast together. Won't be long til Drew will be joining in on all the fun!!
Watchin Handy Manny...

Aww The Love!


Pool Table fun... It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to get them all to look atthe camera at the same time! haha

Gracee LOVED this horse!

Fishin & Throwin Rocks- SO FUN!

7 comments:

Katy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Kim Shirley said...

We had such a fun time up at Bear Lake with you guys, thanks for inviting us. I love all your pictures. Especially the one of Gracee not wanting to put her feet on the sand.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh the love...I love that pic of the girl kissing li'l scotty how he is just loungin'. Looks like so much fun and your kiddos are getting so big. They sure are adorable:)

Jaime said...

So cute! I love the pic of Scotty kissing the little girl. I miss you.

ashley said...

I love that reflection picture! SO COOL! I can't believe how big and adorable Gracee is. :)

The arctic water table is like a pool on legs that they can play with. I comes with some squirt toys and cups to pour the water down the different slides. We don't really have a water slide, Jarom just puts our hose down the regular slide into his kiddie pool. I know what you mean, summer is such a blast for kids outside! :)

JR and Brynn said...

Nobody minds cute mom in the pic. You are all adorable. What a gorgeous family.

Lexie said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I love the reflection of Scotty in the lake.