Footprint Proof: (no blaming anyone else for this one!)
I was cleaning the other bathroom when I realized it was a little TOO quiet in this house for a little girl who is awake. I guess cleaning the house needs to come to a HALT after nap time!
(& yes, her hair always looks like this when she wakes up!) HAHA
3 comments:
LOL that is pretty funny! I like the picture of the footprints.
I have never believed in keeping flour, baby powder or sugar anywhere in the entire home!!! jk, really I have had too many bad experiences. Those are too cute of pictures though. I alway think of how darling pictures will be on their wedding videos one day!!
That is too funny. When I saw the first picture I was thinking it was flour, not that baby powder is any easier to clean up. Cute pictures though.
Post a Comment