Gracee loves being a Sunbeam! No crying or anything! Since I am up in front she thinks she needs to walk up to me and tell me all sorts of secrets all throughout sharing time. (She's on the front row... easy access to mommy!) But at least she will sit in her chair during singing time. She did tell me the second week, "Mom, I changed my mind, I like that other class better." & pointed to the nursery room. I think going from treats & playing for 2 hrs to sitting still in sunbeams is a tough transition! LoL!

I still think it's crazy that both my kids are old enough to be in PRIMARY!
2 comments:
I would like that other class better too. She is adorable!
I still thing there should be treats and toys in Relief Society! Just kidding, but that picture of her is SO beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment