Friday, April 8, 2011

Our Sweet Lila

Lila Louise Goff was born on March 29th. She was 7 pounds 3 ounces. 19 inches long. She has been such an amazing baby... she sleeps so so good, & is such a sweet girl!




Big Yawn-




















We love our Lila girl and love being a family of 5!!

10 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Jenn she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations! So fun!! Carter just turned 6 weeks old, it goes by too fast!

Becka said...

Congratulations! Being a family of 5 is so much fun!

Lexie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. The pictures are amazing. Give her a hug from us!

Jamie said...

Jen, She is so cute! Your family is so cute, what a perfect addition.

The Pennington's said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations

Lacee DeG said...

Congrats!!! She is Beautiful!! So glad to hear that she sleeps!

winston and jillyn egan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats you guys. Love her name too. I'm so happy for you and hope your getting some zzzz's. Good luck! Three is a doozy.

The Bonham Family said...

How is it that you look so good!! You are such a darling mamma! I got to get an update from Scotty the other day. She is precious! Congrats on the new addition. Love ya, Jen

Brittney Wimmer said...

She is beautiful Jenn! Congratulations! I can't wait to hold her! I love all the pics!

Katie's crew said...

Jenn- She is gorgeous!! I am so excited for you!
You have such a cute fam!