Monday, December 1, 2008

The MTC...


Well, Robby headed off to the MTC at the beginning of this month. I can't beleive how fast the time went from when he got his call to Portugal. He's been gone now for almost a month and even that has gone pretty fast. He's doing great and keeping such a positive attitude. We love talking about him and we always look forward to his awesome letters! 2 years will hopefully go pretty fast. It's weird to think that I'll have a 4 year old when he gets back!!

Gracee:

Scotty was a sad boy:

Jenn:

Scotty:

Dad & Mom:


We LoVe you Rob!

8 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh that is so bitter sweet! Maybe he will work with my parents. They just got a new calling at the MTC working with new missionaries. I'll tell them to keep their eyes out for him. Hey and thanks for the info on the camera. That's all we have been doing...so addicting!

~Natalie~ said...

WOW!!! I remember him being a little boy! YOu guys look like you handled it pretty good. The MTC was hard for my family when Nate left. By the way I love your hair..It looks so cute.
When you wanna get together???

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- I can't belive he is big enough to go on a mission. It seems like yesertday he was just a baby!!!! Tell him Congrats. It was good to see your for a short bit the other night!

sTaCiE said...

HEY JEN SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO U CAN SEE OUR BLOG! I THOUGHT I ADDED YOU, SORRY! SBLEFRANC@YAHOO.COM

Craner Family said...

Jenn, You're beautiful! Missions go by so much faster now that I'm old and 2 years doesn't seem like a long time anymore!

Don't feel bad...when he comes home, I'll have an 8 year old! ahhh!

Erik, Wendy Lily and Jake Thomsen said...

Hey Jenn

Its wendy I saw you attachment on littlewoods blog and thought I would say Hi. My blog is private but email me and ill invite ya! wendyrthomsen@hotmail.com good seeing you at harmons the other day!

Katie's crew said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission! I still remember going to your house and he was little!!
Call me so we can get together again! Love you!

Shawna B. said...

Congratulations to your brother on his mission call, and congrats to your family for getting by without him for a month! :) It can be a hard adjustment, but as you know, he is doing such a good thing and will be blessed, and so will your family. The Lord is mindful of His missionaries and their families. You got some great pictures together! I wish your brother all the best.