Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pics

So I know I'm a little late on everything. All the Christmas morning pics are coming. I just wanted to post some of the cute pics we got of the kids in their Christmas clothes.

Both of them were pretty good about getting their pictures taken. With exception of Gracee's "I'm not going to smile" pic.

HAHAHAH

I love it when they are cute together... you can just see the love :)
Loves & Kisses



We got them an early present so we could enjoy the train going around the tree all year. They LOVED it!


Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

They are just too cute together! I love the no smile picture! Well I hope you guys had a great Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Katie's crew said...

They are so stinkin' cute!! They look like they get along well! I am excited to see you soon!

Craner Family said...

Super Cute! Our christmas was good. I got your email, and a card is on the way. :)

Let's get together soon! (for real this time!)

Lexie said...

What cute pictures! I love the pictures where they are giving each other a kiss & watching the train - what sweeties! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas

Lizz said...

Your kids are gorgeous! I just realized it's 5:30 and I haven't done snacks or homework yet because I got sucked into your awesome blog!

~Natalie~ said...

Jenn they are so cute together. Scotty is such a good big brother. I love the pic of them kissing. Too dang cute!! I missed ya last night at Amber. Lets get together.
Love ya