Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

So I've always thought it would be fun to decorate Gingerbread Houses but never did I think it would be this fun :)


We had a blast! I've never done them before so it was really great for me to be able to share this fun new activity with my cute little family. Scotty & Gracee had a blast!


Scotty & Mommys:


Gracee & Daddy's:


I think they turned out REALLY cute! Can't wait for next year to do it again!!!

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Jenn- I agree Gingerbread houses are way fun to do, almost as fun for the adults! Your kids are at a fun age for it as well!

Oh,Scrap! said...

I can't believe you've never done them!!! They are a blast, and although I think they are too hard to eat, my kids sure have fun trying! I hope my little man has improved since his black day! You are great!

Jani -n- Todd said...

Oh how fun!!! You guys make the cutest little kiddies! I could just squeeze 'em!
Ok so I don't like to call myself a blog stalker.... but I guess if the shoe fits :) I didn't know that Zach & Lacey had a baby! How fun!
Anyways...cute Gingerbread houses!