A few weeks ago we were able to go to a Jazz Autograph Signing Party. You get to walk around and get all the players & coaches autographs. You can even get the Bear's and some Jazz Dancers. Most people just walk around, get the autograph, and continue on. We tried to make it fun by trying to talk to every player and coach.
How many of you can say that you've "BUSTED" every Jazz player, & all the Coaches??


YAAH BABY!!!
6 comments:
were jealous... looks like fun!
Brock and I had tickets to go to that, but we ended up just sitting around being lazy. Sounds like it was fun!
NICE! I love that you got all those pictures!! We need to do a Jazz party soon!! The way they are playing they might not make the playoffs! Come on JAZZ!! Tell Scottie nice Jersey - I own the same one!
Tey
That looks like fun! James would have loved to do that. We indeed do need some girl time, I'll talk to Jaime and see what we can plan... lunch,dinner whatever!
How fun!!! I wanted to let you know I have reserved our church for a scrapbooking night (well, it's technically a "Family history organization night" but I call it a scrap night!) on Friday Feb 13th from 8-12. Let me know if you can go and I'll give you the address. You can bring a friend(s) too if ya want!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures. Tim had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys. He said it was hilarious watching Scotty bust all the players.
Post a Comment