Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July



We celebrated the 4th up in Bear Lake. It was such nice weather that weekend. It was nice to just relax out on the deck and just hang out and chat.

Gracee loves sitting in her seat hooked to the counter and eat real food!


A Robin made a nest in the Wreath hanging next to the door.

We tried to count how many babies she had and this is the best picture we took that made us decide there are 4 babies. They were hungry little guys! It's kinda dark and a little blurry but you can see 4 beaks and the mommy w/ something HUGE in her mouth!


We had a blast playing at the beach.

Scotty boy loves playing with Papa... especially burrying their feet in the sand... COOL!

Scotty LOVES the Lake. He wants to keep walking out as far as he can.
"C'MON DADDY!"

He loves his life jacket and wants us to hold the handle so he can dive in.


Even Gracee likes the water. She loves it when the waves crash on her toes.

The wind started to bug her a little and she started to get cranky so we brought out her carseat and let her play in that before we went back to the cabin.


Papa brought up some shoot off poppers and it was so fun to watch them pop out confetti!
Ready?
Set...

GO!

WOW!!!


That night we went down to Ideal Beach for some Fireworks. It was a tiny bit cool so we brought sweatshirts for the kids. They were so content just hanging out on the big blanket getting ready for the fireworks.







Gracee was being very happy and loved getting her picture taken. She was in a funny mood and was trying to kiss Scotty!


SO CUTE!
It's so fun that they are playing together now.

After the Fireworks we came back for a quick bath. We did it in the sink cuz it's so much faster! They loved it!!

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

I love that picture of them both taking a bath in the sink! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Your kids are so cute! I love Bear Lake

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of the kids in the sink! too cute!

The Bengtzen Family said...

I want a cabin so bad. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous. By the way, I know I tell you this all the time but you have the cutest kids ever (besides Riley :) of course)

Craner Family said...

Jenn-what a fun 4th!!! Now that things are kind of "calmed," let's get together! ps...love the sink picture.

Brittney Wimmer said...

Fun holiday! I remember baths in the sink at the cabin! Fun memories! Super cute pics!

JR and Brynn said...

Cute pics, Jen. I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing up.