She is so dang cute. I'm so excited to have a niece. Addison is such a great mix of the two of them and is just adorable. She was born on May 26th and weight 7 pounds 13 ounces, just like her cousin Scotty :) She had TONZ of dark think beautiful hair (SO LUCKY!).
Scotty and Gracee are so excited to welcome thier new baby cousin to the world!

I think Scotty's favorite part was going to the hospital to look out the window with his uncle Jeff :)

Congratulations Jeff & Amber!!
7 comments:
New babies are just so precious! It was so fun to see you today, and like I said we really need to do it more, your kids are too dang cute! Congrats on your anniversary our 5 year is in August, SO crazy!
Congrats to Jeff & Amber what a beautiful baby! I forget that would make you an aunt! I have been an Aunt for 14 years now! Crazy! It was good to play today and like Heather said well plan more girlie stuff!
Congrats to them!!! She is so dang cute. I think she looks so much like Amber, but that's just me. Maybe it's because your kids look so much like Gray's to me. :) YES we do need to get together and play. It's been way too long!
I love this post! Addison is beautiful and it was fun to see some pics of your whole family together! It's amazing how fast it's growing. Your kids look cute and you look beautiful as always! Love you!
Jenn- Tell Jeff (and family) congrats from me! it's so wierd to picture him a daddy, but I bet he LOVES it.
Congrats on your 5 year anniversary. Marriage really is fun, isn't it?
Oh she is such a beautiful baby! Tell Jeff and Amber congrats for me.
It was so fun seeing you and your cute kiddies the other day! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment