Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hubby Tag

Lindsey tagged me :)

1. What is his name? Scott Arliss Goff Jr.
2. Who eats more? Scotty for sure.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Scotty
4. Who is taller? Scotty is 6' 3". I am 5'4".
5. Who is smarter? We are both smart at very different things. But I'd say Scotty has the most street smarts.
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me.
7. Who does the laundry? I do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We trade places. If it's summer, Scotty sleeps on the right side by the window especially if it's a cool night and we can open it.
9. Who pays the bills? Scotty pays mortgage, I pay utilities, etc. We both do grocerys... depending on from where. Grocery store: Me, Costco: Scotty.
10. Who cooks more? I do. But Scottys grill techniques are by far the best!!
11. What meals do you cook together? Just burgers... He does the grilling, I do the toppings and sides.
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh, Scotty for sure. ;)
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Scotty. I guess that is where my stubborness comes in... I'll work on it :)
14. Who has more siblings? I do: 3 brothers, 1 sis-in-law. Scotty, 1 brother, 1 sister.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share.
16. What do you like to do together? Mostly everything.
17. Who eats more sweets? Oooo, that is a tie I think. Maybe me.
18. Guilty pleasures? Coke Slurpees.
19. How did you meet? We went to High School together but never really hung out til after.
20. Who asked out who first? Scotty asked me out.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our FIRST date!!
22. Who proposed? I did. just kidding :) Scotty proposed at his house w/ candles and roses everywhere. Very romantic!
23. His best features? Those big blues.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is so funny! Always makes me laugh.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this and wants to, do it for sure :)

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Jen it's Jillyn and Winn! It has been way to long! We have another kid. What the? Seriously where has the time gone? Let's hang out and I added you to my blog!