Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THIS IS THE PLACE!

Last Saturday we all went to This Is The Place Heritage Park.

Scotty's sister Christy works there and is always telling us about it and how fun it is. So we took the kids up there. It was a blast!

We got to see little chickens and baby ducks,


some little goats (a favorite)



some sheep


and the best part, horses. Scotty really loved seeing the horses. He even got to ride one!

He was really anxious to get on. He kept pulling my hand and didn't want to wait his turn. Then as soon as he was on it he wanted to get off... but needless to say I kept him on for the whole ride. When it was over, and I got him off, he wanted to get back on! hahha

Gracee just liked watching Scotty.


After that we were all very hot and needed some Ice Cream.
"CHEERS!"

VERY REFRESHING!


Then we took the train back down to the front. This was another highlight of the day. Scotty loves trains.


It was a really fun filled family day out at "The Park"!


Scotty was exhausted and fell asleep very quickly on the way home.

Gracee on the other hand was a little cranky and needed some string cheese to chew on! hahha

9 comments:

Aly said...

Darling pictures! I love the one of Gracee and the string cheese! So dang cute.

Cami said...

Looks like so much fun! I didn't know they had so many animals there.

~Natalie~ said...

How fun! My sister was telling me about this, but I didn't think it was this cute and fun!!! When do you want to get together???

Heather said...

How fun! Such cute pictures, especially the string cheese one :) I'm gonna have to go up there, it looks really cool!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Cute kids! I'm so glad you post so many pictures! We don't get to see you guys enough!

The Bonham Family said...

What a fun day those pictures turned out great! The icecream looked great! We'll have to go up there one day. I love little Scottie he is a cutie! Hey were planning the girls night for next Thursday, I'll probally still be gimp from my surgery but for sure will be up for it. We can do a day or a night thing. Well get a feel for what everyone wants to do!

Randilee said...

Hey cute girl!! You have an adorable family. Your little boy looks so much like you. We need to get together for a play date. I have 3 now. 7, 5, and 2 months. All girls! We seriously need to catch up. Check us out wearewilde.blogspot.com

Lindsey Harman said...

Cute family pics of a fun outing! Memories you'll always remember!

Jamie said...

The kids have gotten so big. They are so cute and look so much alike.